RTE Rajasthan School Admission form 2023 – A notice of RTE Rajasthan School Online Form 2023 has been issued by the Government of Rajasthan on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
RTE Rajasthan School Online Form 2023 – The Government of Rajasthan has invited an online application form for The Post of RTE Rajasthan School Admission form 2023 to get a 25% reservation. Those Students who are interested in following the admission please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get the latest Govt Jobs and Free Job Alert 2023 Fast at eJobMitra.
RTE Rajasthan School Admission form 2023
|Scheme Name||Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education|
|Exam Officials||Government of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Selection||Lottery|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of RTE School Admission Online form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 29 March 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 10 April 2023
- Lottery Date – 12 April 2023
Application Fee RTE Rajasthan School Admission form 2023
Application fees for the post of RTE Rajasthan School Admission Form 2023 are given below.
- There are no fees for online application
Age Limit as on 31/03/2023
- Pre-Primary 3 Plus: 3 years or more but less than 4 years
- Pre Primary 4 Plus: 3 years 6 months or more but less than 5 years.
- Pre Primary 5 Plus: 4 years 6 months or more but less than 6 years.
- Class First: More than 5 years but less than 7 years
- Candidate, Please read the official notification for age relaxations.
Eligibility details of Rajasthan RTE School Admission form 2023
- Candidates whose parent annual income is less than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Students of SC / ST class.
- Students with HIV / Cancer or students whose parents are suffering from HIV / Cancer.
- Orphans. (अनाथ बच्चे)
- For PWL students.
- Backward Class or Extremely Backward Class category students whose parents have an annual income of less than Rs 1 lakh.
- War widows.
- Students whose parents’ names are included in the BPL category list prepared by the state authority
Category Wise Details
- Weak category – Admission to such students is free, whose parents have an annual income of 1 lakh or less.
- Disorganized group – In this, children of SC, ST, orphans, HIV, or cancer affected, and children of war widows can get free admission. With this, such children of the backward or special backward class whose parent’s income is less than one lakh rupees can apply for admission to RTE.
- दुर्बल वर्ग कैटेगरी – इसमें ऐसे छात्रोंं का प्रवेश निशुल्क होता है, जिनके अभिभावकों की वार्षिक आय 1 लाख या इससे कम हो.
- असुविधाग्रस्त समूह – इसमें एससी, एसटी, अनाथ बालक, एचआईवी या कैंसर प्रभावित के बच्चे, युद्ध विधवा के बालकों का निशुल्क प्रवेश हो सकता है. इसके साथ पिछड़ा या विशेष पिछड़ा वर्ग के ऐसे बालक जिनके अभिभावक की आय एक लाख रुपए से कम हो, आरटीई में प्रवेश के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं.
Documents for RTE Rajasthan School Admission form 2023
- A certificate of the annual income of parents
- Residence certificate (of both child and parents)
- Age proof (Aadhar card / Ration card / Birth certificate)
- caste certificate
- Orphanage certificate
- Disability certificate
- Report of a registered diagnostic center if there are HIV / cancer-affected parents
- BPL Card
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for RTE Rajasthan School Admission form 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Time Frame for RTE||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for RTE Rajasthan School Admission form 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the RTE School Admission form:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the RTE Rajasthan School Admission Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.