SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 – The State Bank of India has invited online application form for the post of Circle Based Officer via official website @sbi.co.in. If you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read details below about the SBI CBO Online Form 2020. Those candidates who are interested in SBI Circle Based Officer Vacancy please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
SBI CBO Online Form 2020 – A notice of SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 is issued by the State Bank of India (SBI) via the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Total Posts||3850 Posts|
|Exam Officials||State Bank of India|
|Mode of Selection||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 27 July 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 16 August 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 16 August 2020
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card Available – Update Soon
Application Fee for SBI CBO Vacancy
Application fees for the post of SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 are given below.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.0/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01-08-2020
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Post Details of SBI CBO Vacancy
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||77||38||139||51||212||517|
- Graduation in any subject or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Universit
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate
issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the
University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on
which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
Written Exam Pattern of SBI CBO Job
|Part No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||National & International Current Affairs, Indian History, National Movements, Geography, Indian Polity, Economy||30||120|
|3||General Science, Environment, Ecology, Bio-Diversity and Climate Change||25||100|
Documents Required for Online Application
- Brief Resume(PDF)
- ID Proof(PDF)
- Educational Certificates,Relevant Mark-Sheets/Degree /Certificate(PDF)
- Registration Proof from MCI/SCO/NMC(PDF)
- Experience Certificate(PDF)
- Caste/PWD Certificate/Form-16/Salary Slip/others documents
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for SBI CBO Job 2020
|Download Mobile App|
FAQ for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
Q: What is the full form of SBI?
A: SBI full form is the State Bank of India.
Q: When was started the SBI CBO online form?
A: The SBI CBO online form starting from 27th July 2020.
Q: What is the last date to apply for the SBI CBO Recruitment?
A: The last date of applying for the SBI CBO post online form is 16th August 2020.
Q: What is the total post of the SBI CBO Vacancy?
A: A total of 3850 posts are released for the SBI CBO vacancy.
Q: Which state can apply For SBI CBO Recruitment 2020?
A: all-state include All India candidates who can apply for this recruitment.
Q: How to apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020?
A: Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the SBI CBO posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill the SBI CBO Online Form 2020 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.