SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 – A notice of SSC CHSL Online Form 2022 is issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
SSC CHSL Online Form 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) has invited an online application form for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator Posts. via the official website @ssc.nic.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022. Candidates who are interested in SSC CHSL LDC, JSA, DEO Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator|
|Exam Officials||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Mode of Selection||Tier I (CBT), Tier II (Descriptive) & Tier III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of SSC CHSL Online Form 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 06 December 2022
- Last Date for Online Form – 04 January 2023
- Last Date of Payment (Online) – 05 January 2023
- Last Date of Payment (Offline) – 06 January 2023
- Exam Date (Tier I) – Feb-March 2023
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Application fees for the post of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ PwBD – Rs.00/-
- All Female – Rs.00/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility & Post details of SSC CHSL Post 2022
|Posts Name||Posts||Eligibility (Qualification)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator||4500||Candidate Must have passed their 10+2 (Higher Secondary Level) Examination from any recognized board of India|
Pay Scale for SSC CHSL Post 2022
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – Rs.19,900-63,200 (Pay Level-2).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Rs. 25,500-81,100 (Pay Level-4) and Rs. 29,200-92,300 (Pay Level-5).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ – Rs. 25,500-81,100 (Pay Level-4).
Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL Job 2022
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern (Computer-Based Examination):
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern (Descriptive)
- Tier-II Paper will be a Descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘ Pen and Paper ‘ Mode.
- The duration of the Exam is 60 Minutes (80 Minutes for the Visually Handicapped)
- Write Essay/Letter/Application/Precis. This is to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi.
SSC CHSL Tier-III Exam Pattern (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
- Tier III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature.
- The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of the total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the SSC CHSL posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the SSC CHSL Online Form 2022 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.