SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017:- Staff Selection Commission SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form has released on 17th June according to the official released news. SSC invites application for the post of Stenographer (Grade C & D) across India for 12th Pass Students.
Details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Post: Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’)
For Grade C Posts:- Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800/-Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Pay Band)Initial Pay Rs.5200/-Total Pay Rs. 14500/-
For Grade D Posts:- Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-Initial Pay Rs. 5200/-Total Pay 7600/-
Educational Qualification:- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Please read official notification complete educational qualification.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs as on 01.08.2017.
Age Relaxations: SC/ST-05 Years, OBC-03 years, PH-10 Years, PH (OBC)-13 years, PH (SC/ST)-15 years (For More info about age relaxation see official notification).
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates: Nil
The fee be paid byh SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. There is no fee for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-serviceman Candidates.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Exam & skill test in stenography.
- Online Application Starts on: 17 June 2017
- Last Date of Apply Online: 15 July 2017 (Up to 05:00 PM)
- Last date of offline fee: 18 July 2017
- Date of online Exam: 15 July 2017 to 07 September 2017
Impotent website links:-
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website of ssc online and then look for stenographer advertisement.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, 1. Registration & 2. Application.
- Register your candidature with valid email address and mobile number.
- With the use of registration ID, apply online for the stenographer exam.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application.
Note:- jitu222.com in not liable for any vacancy details and update please read all official details before apply. Contact here for more information or any query.