SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017:- Staff Selection Commission SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form has released on 17th June according to the official released news. SSC invites application for the post of Stenographer (Grade C & D) across India for 12th Pass Students.
Details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Post: Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’)
For Grade C Posts:- Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800/-Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Pay Band)Initial Pay Rs.5200/-Total Pay Rs. 14500/-
For Grade D Posts:- Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-Initial Pay Rs. 5200/-Total Pay 7600/-
Educational Qualification:- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Please read official notification complete educational qualification.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs as on 01.08.2017.
Age Relaxations: SC/ST-05 Years, OBC-03 years, PH-10 Years, PH (OBC)-13 years, PH (SC/ST)-15 years (For More info about age relaxation see official notification).
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates: Nil
The fee be paid byh SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. There is no fee for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-serviceman Candidates.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Exam & skill test in stenography.
- Online Application Starts on: 17 June 2017
- Last Date of Apply Online: 15 July 2017 (Up to 05:00 PM)
- Last date of offline fee: 18 July 2017
- Date of online Exam: 15 July 2017 to 07 September 2017
Impotent website links:-
Download Official Notification
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website of ssc online and then look for stenographer advertisement.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, 1. Registration & 2. Application.
- Register your candidature with valid email address and mobile number.
- With the use of registration ID, apply online for the stenographer exam.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application.
Note:- jitu222.com in not liable for any vacancy details and update please read all official details before apply. Contact here for more information or any query.
Thank you for sharing
Thanks For Your Feedback