UCIL Recruitment 2020 – The Uranium Corporation of India Limited has invited online application form for UCIL Various Vacancy Online Form 2020. Those candidates are interested in following the application can read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get the latest Govt Jobs and Free Job Alert 2020 Fast at eJobMitra.
UCIL Recruitment 2020
Post Name – Various Posts
UCIL Various Vacancy Online Form 2020
Total Post – 136
- Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical) – 04 Posts
- Mining Mate-C – 52 Posts
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A – 03 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver-B – 14 Posts
- Blaster-B – 04 Posts
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – 53 Posts
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – 06 Posts
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-07-2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 22/06/2020
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notify Soon
- GEN/OBC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/All Female Applicants: Nil
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) – B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates with knowledge of Computer will be preferred
- Mining Mate-C – Class 12th Passed with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05 (Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A – Class 10th Passed with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 Year experience as in-charge with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. Should be conversant with the operation of oil-fired boilers
- Winding Engine Driver-B – Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years of working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster-B – Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in an Underground Metal Mines. Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th with 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th with 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidate
Age Limit as on 01-04-2020
- Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical) – 30 Years
- Mining Mate-C – 35 Years
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A – 30 Years
- Winding Engine Driver-B – 32 Years
- Blaster-B – 32 Years
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – 25 Years
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – 25 Years
Please read the official notification for age relaxations.
Documents to be Uploaded
- SSC Marks Memo/ Certificate
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability
Mode of Selection:
- Selection on the basis of Online Exam (CBT)
- According to their Post
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020:
Interested Candidates for UCIL Recruitment 2020 can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of UCIL before 22/July/2020.
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Interested Candidates For UCIL Recruitment 2020 Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.