UKSSSC Stenographer/ PA Admit Card 2021 – The Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has recently released the Admit Card for the Post of Stenographer/ Personal Assistant vacancies under Group C. Those candidates who have participated in the following exam can check the Admit Card from the official website or the link is given below. Get Free Job Alert direct to your email for free. You are read this Result notification at best Latest govt jobs update website eJobMitra.
UKSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – The Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has invited an online application form for the post of Stenographer via the official website @sssc.uk.gov.in. If you are looking for Govt Jobs in Uttrakhand you can read the details below about the UKSSSC Stenographer Online Form 2020. Those candidates who are interested in the UKSSSC Stenographer Vacancy please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
UKSSSC Stenographer Online Form 2020 – A notice of UKSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 is issued by the Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission via the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
UKSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
|Total Posts||158 Posts|
|Exam Officials||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Mode of Selection||Written Examination|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
|Pay Scale||As per Rules|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 31 July 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 14 September 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 16 September 2020
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card Available – Update Soon
Application Fee for Stenographer Clerk Recruitment
Application fees for the post of UKSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 are given below.
- Genera / OBC/ EWS – Rs.300/-
- SC / ST / – Rs.150/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2019
- Minimum – 18 Year
- Maximum – 42 Years
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Post Details of UKSSSC Stenographer Vacancy
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam n Any Recognized Board in India.
- Stenographer : 80 WPM in Hindi.
- Computer Typing: 4000 Key Per Hour in Hindi
Documents For Apply
- Thumb impression
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for UKSSSC Account Clerk Job 2020
|Download Admit Card|
|Download Mobile App|
How to apply for UKSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the UKSSSC Stenographer posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill the UKSSSC Stenographer Online Form 2020 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.