Interview Admit Card for Credit Officers (MMGS-II):- Union Bank of India has released Interview Admit Card for the post of Credit Officers (MMGS-II). The examination was held on 25.11.2017. Successful candidates may download their interview admit card from given below link:
Union Bank Credit Officers (MMGS-II) Result:- Union Bank of India has released online exam Result for the post of Credit Officers (MMGS-II). The examination was held on 25.11.2017. Candidates may download their result from given below link:
Union Bank Credit Officers Admit Card:- Union Bank of India has released online exam admit card for the post of Credit Officers (MMGS-II). The examination will be held on 25.11.2017. Candidates may download their admit card from given below link:
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 200 Credit Officer Posts: Union Bank of India has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 200 Credit Officer (Grade II) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-10-2017 to 21-10-2017 at 24:00 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 200
Name of the Post: Credit Officer (Grade II)
1. SC: 49 Posts
2. ST: 24 Posts
3. OBC: 65 Posts
4. UR: 62 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be minimum 23 years & maximum 32 years as on 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e 04.10.2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and/ or Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- for Gen & OBC, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 04-10-2017 to 21-10-2017 at 24:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Online Applicants should log on to the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Go to Careers Option & Select the Recruitment.
- Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
- Click on Online link & follow the instructions.
- Complete Registration if Candidate would be New user.
- Login directly if Candidate have already registered.
- Fill-up the required fields & Submit the Form.
- Take print copy of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 04-10-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 21-10-2017 at 24:00 Hrs.
- Last date for printing your application: 05-11-2017
For more details like experience, skills and requirements, remuneration, location & other information click on the link given below….