UPSC Civil Services Examination 2023 – A notice of UPSC Civil Services Online Form 2023 is issued by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
UPSC Civil Services Online Form 2023 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited an online application form for the post of Civil Services IAS and Forest Services IFS Pre Exam Posts. via the official website @upsc.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about UPSC Civil Services Examination 2023. Candidates who are interested in UPSC Civil Services IAS, and IFS Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2023
|Post Name||Civil Services, Forest Service IAS, & IFS|
|Exam Officials||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of Selection||Prelims Exam, Main Exam, Interview, Document Verification|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of UPSC Civil Services Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 01 February 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 21 February 2023
- Last Date of Online Payment – 21 February 2023
- Form Correction Date – 22 to 28 February 2023
- Exam Date – 28 May 2023
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee UPSC Civil Services IAS & IFS Examination 2023
Application fees for the post of UPSC Civil Services Examination Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General /OBC /EWS – Rs.100/-
- SC /ST /PH – Rs.00/-
- All Female – Rs.00/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility details of UPSC Civil Services IAS & IFS Online form 2023
- Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services):
- Candidate must Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
- Indian Forest Service (IFS):
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in one Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture, or Equivalent.
Posts details of UPSC Civil Services Post 2023
|Name of Post||Total Post|
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services)||1105|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||150|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for UPSC Civil Services Vacancy 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Civil Services | Forest Services|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services IAS & IFS Examination 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the UPSC Civil Services posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the UPSC Civil Services IAS & IFS Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.