UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018:- The Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Services examination for the recruitment of Junior Scale Posts, Asst Divisional Medical Officer in Central Health Services, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II. Eligible candidates for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 may apply online from 02.5.2018 to 25.05.2018 till 06:00 PM. More details given below:
Vacancy Details for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018
Post Name & Total Posts:
Combined Medical Services Exam 2018-454 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 16 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 138 Posts
For UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 the candidate must passed or appearing medical degree (MBBS) of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Note:- Candidates appearing in the final M.B.B.S. examination are also eligible to apply but such candidates who qualify the written part of the examination will be required to submit proof of passing the written and practical parts of final MBBS examination along with their detailed application form to be filled up at that stage.
For more detail about Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 education see official notification.
A candidate for this UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2018 candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986. Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. Rules.
- All Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 02.052018
- Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online: 25.05.2018 06:00 PM
- Exam Date: 22.07.2018