UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam Result 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Are Recently Uploaded UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam Result 2018. Those Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Candidates Who have Appeared in this Recruitment Exam Can Download Mains Result now.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Engineering Services Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 588 various vacancies in Branches included like Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication & Mechanical Engineering through Engineering Service Examination, 2018 (including PH (LDCP & HI )) on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 27-09-2017 to 23-10-2017 till 1800 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Engineering Services Examination, 2018
Total Post: 588
Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Must be passed or appearing Engineering Degree from any Recognized University.
A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st August, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1988 and not later than 1st August, 1997. Upper Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Genera/OBC: Rs. 200/-
All female/ST/SC/Ph: Nil
1. Pay by cash Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by cash Mode should print the system generated Pay in slip during Part II registration and deposit the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 22-10-2017 by 23:59 PM.
2. Net Banking Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI.
3. Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card on or before 23-10-207 till 18.00 hours.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||27-09-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23-10-2017 till 1800 hrs|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||22-10-2017 by 23:59 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||23-10-207 till 18.00 hours|
|Date for Preliminary Exam (Objective Paper)||07-01-2018|
|Date for Main Exam (Conventional Type Papers)||01-07-2018|
|Date for Personality Test/ Interview||November to December 2018|
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
- Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
- Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
- System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
- Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
- Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
- Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
- After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.