URATPG Answer Key 2018
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has released URATPG Answer Key 2018 for admission to post graduate programmes, Candidates may download their URATPG Answer Key 2018 from given below:
URATPG 2018 Online Application:- University of Rajasthan (Uniraj), Jaipur has released notification for University of Rajasthan URATPG 2018 Online Application for admission to post graduate programmes.
The university conducts URATPG entrance exam for offering admission to PG courses under various departments such as law, arts, management, and Science etc. Candidates will be required to submit the online Application Form for University of Rajasthan entrance exam Admission Test for Post Graduate Courses – 2018. More details for University of Rajasthan URATPG 2018 given below:
University of Rajasthan (Uniraj) URATPG 2018 Online Application
Course Subjects offered:
English, French, Hindi, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Urdu, ABST, Business Administration, EAFM, Library & Information Science, Dramatics, Drawing & Painting, Visual Arts : Applied Arts, Visual Arts : Painting, Visual Arts : Sculpture, Music, Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.), Law, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application, Geography, Geology, Home Science, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, Statistics, Zoology, Anthropology, Economics & History.
As per University Norms.
URATPG 2018 Fee (Online):
|Option for No of Subjects||URATPG Application Fee|
|General & Other Categories||SC/ ST Category|
|One subject||Rs 600||Rs 500|
|Two subjects||Rs 800||Rs 650|
|Three subjects||Rs 1000||Rs 800|
Note: The applicants are not required to deposit the hard copy of the online application form. However, keep the hard copy of the online application for their own reference.
- Online Application Form – 25th May to 4th June, 2018
- Second Phase Online Application Form: 25.06.2018 to 28.06.2018
- Last Date of Online Application – 4th June, 2018 (No need to deposit hard copy)
- Admit Card Generation – 7th June, 2018 (5.00 P.M. Onwards)
- Dates of Examination – 11th June to 16th June, 2018
- Display of Answer Key on University Website – 18th June, 2018
- Last date of submission of Grievances – 20th June, 2018 (till 4.30 P.M.)
[Grievance will not be entertained after 20th June, 2018 (4.30 P.M.) in any condition]
- Display of Revised Answer Key on University Website (if required ) – 22nd June, 2018
- Result Declaration 24th June, 2018
Candidates will be allowed to appear in entrance test whose online admission form generated on or before due date i.e. 4th June, 2018.