Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 – A notice of Bank of India PO Online Form 2023 is issued by the State Bank of India (BOI) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Bank of India PO Online Form 2023 – The Bank of India (BOI) has invited an online application form for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in jMGS-I upon passing the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)- Project No. 2022-23/3. via the official website @bankofindia.co.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in Bank of India PO Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Exam Officials||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Written Exam, Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview & DV|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of Bank of India PO Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 11 February 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 25 February 2023
- Last Date of Payment – 25 February 2023
- Exam Dates – 19 March 2023
- Admit Card – 13 Marck 2023
Application Fee Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.850/-
- OBC/ EWS/ PwD – Rs.175/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/02/2023
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 29 Years
Eligibility details of Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) Online Form 2023
- Credit Officers in General Banking stream:
- Candidate Has a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. OR The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- IT Officer in Specialist stream:
- 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
- A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Post details of Bank of India PO Vacancy 2023
|Name of Posts||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Exam Pattern for Bank of India PO Bharti 2023
- Mode of Exam – Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Negative Marking – 1/4
- Time Duration – 3 Hours 30 Minutes
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Descriptive paper (Letter Writing & Essay)||02||25||30 minutes|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Bank of India PO Job 2023
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Bank of India PO posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Bank of India PO Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.