Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 – A notice of Cantonment Board Online Form 2022 is issued by the Rajasthan Police on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Cantonment Board Online Form 2022 – The Cantonment Board has invited an online application form for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Safai Karamchari, Forest Guard, Sanitation Supervisor, Junior Clerk, Electrician, Chowkidar, Mazdoor, Mali, Nurse, Mazdoor, Driver Posts. via the official website @echhawani.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about the Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022. Candidates who are interested in Cantonment Board Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Safai Karamchari Other Various Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Safai Karamchari Other Various Posts|
|Exam Officials||Cantonment Board|
|Mode of Selection||As per rules|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of Cantonment Board Online Form 2022
- Date for Apply Online (Lucknow) – 01 November 2022 to 31 November 2022
- Exam Date (Tentative) –10 February 2023 to 12 February 2023
- Date for Apply Online (Delhi) – 06 November 2022 to 02 January 2023
- Date for Receipt of Application (Jalapahar) – 20 January 2023
- Date for Apply Online (Jabalpur) – 19 November 2022 to 08 January 2023
- Date for Receipt of Application (Ahmednagar) – 03 January 2023
- Date for Apply Online (Kanpur) – 13 November 2022 to 13 January 2023
- Date for Apply Online (Shahjahanpur) – 10 November 2022 to 10 January 2023
- Date for Receipt of Application (Aurangabad) – 16 January 2023
- Date for Receipt of Application (Shillong) – 15 January 2023 to 30 January 2023
- Date for Receipt of Application (Ahmednagar) – 19 November 2022 to 26 November 2022
- For More Details read the Notification.
Application Fee Cantonment Board Recruitment
Application fees for the post of Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- General/ Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 1200/-
- OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC – Rs.800/-
- For detailed information read the official notification
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Read post wise notifications for age details
Eligibility details of Cantonment Board Post 2022
Candidate must have passed 8th, or 10th Class, Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline), MBBS.
Post details for Cantonment Board Bharti 2022
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Cantonment Board Vacancy 2022
|Lucknow||Click Here||Click Here|
|Dehli||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jabalpur||Click Here||Click Here|
|Kanpur||Click Here||Click Here|
|Shahjahanpur||Click Here||Click Here|
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Cantonment Board posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Cantonment Board Online Form 2022 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.