DDA Recruitment 2023 – A notice of DDA Online Form 2023 is issued by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
DDA Online Form 2023 – The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has invited an online application form for the post of Junior Engineer (JE Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Junior Translator, and Planning Assistant posts. via the official website @dda.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi you can read the details below about DDA Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in DDA Various Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
DDA Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Exam Officials||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Advt No.||03/2022/ Rectt. Cell/ Pers./ DDA|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Skill Test (if required for the post), Document Verification|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of DDA Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 04 February 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 18 February 2023
- Last Date of Payment – 18 February 2023
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee DDA Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/All Female – Rs.00/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Maximum age 35 years (Assistant Director (Landscape))
- 18-27 years (Junior Engineer (Civil))
- 18-27 years (Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.))
- Maximum age 30 years (Programmer)
- Maximum age 30 years (Junior Translator)
- Maximum age 30 years (Planning Assistant)
Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility details of Delhi Development Authority Online Form 2023
- Assistant Director (Landscape):
- Post-Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Botany OR Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized University/ Institution.
- At least one year of experience in Landscape Planning in a responsible capacity.
- Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.):
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College/ institute. OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application from a recognized University, Engineering College/Institute. OR Should have passed ‘B’ A level examination from the Deptt. Of Electronics Accreditations of Computer Course (DOEACC).
- One year experience in Software Development, RDBMS, and Data Processing.
- Junior Translator:
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
- Recognized Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State government offices / Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies.
- Planning Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivale
Posts details of DDA Bharti 2023
|Name of Posts||Total Posts|
|Assistant Director (Landscape)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||220|
|Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.)||35|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for DDA Vacancy 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Re-open Notice | Notice|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the DDA posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Delhi Development Authority Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.