DSSSB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 :- DSSSB has invites online form for DSSSB PRT Recruitment 2018, DSSSB Primary Teacher Online Form 2018. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has re advertising for PRT Recruitment. Online application form for DSSSB PRT Recruitment 2018 available from 02.07.2018 to 30.07.2018. More details for Delhi DSSSB PRT Vacancy 2018 given below:
DSSSB Primary Teacher Vacancy 2018
PRT (Primary Teacher – Class 1 to 5) in MCD
4366 (General-1610, OBC-1286, SC-714, ST-756) Posts
35400 as per pay matrix (Revised) (PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/) Group: ‘B’
Educational Qualifications for DSSSB Primary Teacher Online Form 2018:
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution.
- Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
- Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level. (v) Candidates must have qualified CTET.
Age Limit for DSSSB PRT Recruitment 2018:
Not exceeding 30 years,
Age Relaxations: SC/ST: 05 Years, OBC: 03 Years, PH: 10 Years, PH + SC/ST: 15 Years, PH + OBC: 13 Years, Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi: Upto 05 years, Meritorious Sports Persons: Upto 05 years (10 years for SC/ST and 08 years for OBC candidates), Ex-Servicemen Group C & B (Non-Gazetted): Period of Military service plus 3 years, Widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated: Upto the age of 35 years (upto 40 yrs for SC/ST & 38 for OBC).
- No fee for All Female/SC/ST/PH & Ex. Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- for all other candidates.
Mode of Selection:
The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
Candidates who have already applied for the post code 16/17 w.e.f. 25.08.2017 to 15.09.2017 need not apply again, they would be given One time age relaxation up to the new cut off date.
Note for OBC Candidates:
Only OBC (Delhi) candidates will be given the benefit of reservation/age relaxation under OBC category. OBC (Outside) candidates will be treated as Unreserved candidate and they must apply under UR (General) category. The OBC candidates must be in possession of non-Creamy layer certificate, along with his/her caste certificate. OBC certificate (Delhi) issued by the Revenue Department of GNCT of Delhi, on the basis of a old certificate issued to any member of individual’s family from GNCT of Delhi. OBC certificate issued by a competent authority outside Delhi to a person belonging to a community duly notified as OBC by GNCT of Delhi. This certificate should have mandatorily been issued on the basis of OBC certificate issued by Govt. of NCT of Delhi to a family member of the concerned person who had been residing in Delhi before 08/09/1993.
- Notification Released: 26.06.2018
- Opening Date for Online Application: 02.07.2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30.07.2018
- Last Date for Pay Fee Online: 30.07.2018
- Exam Date: Notify later
- Apply Online
- Download Detailed Official Notification
- Official Website