JVVNL Technical Helper Admit Card 2018
JVVNL has released JVVNL Technical Helper Admit Card 2018 and JVVNL Admit Card 2018 for the recruitment of JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018. Applicants those are applied for JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018 may can download JVVNL Technical Helper Admit Card 2018 from given link using their registration Number and Date of Birth.
- JVVNL Technical Helper Admit Card 2018
- Direct Link for JVVNL Admit Card 2018
- Official Website of JVVNL
JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018:Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) Jaipur, Rajasthan has published recruitment advertisement of JVVNL Technical Helper Post for filling up total 2433 Vacancies. Eligible candidates for JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018 may apply online from 02.07.2018 to 23.07.2018. More details and free job alerts given below:
- JAIPUR VVNL-796 Posts
- AJMER VVNL-693 Posts
- JODHPUR VVNL-944 Posts
On selection, candidates will be initially appointed as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during period of Probation Training they will be paid fixed remuneration of Rs.13,500/- per month. On completion of Probation Training period, they will be fixed at minimum of Level-4 in Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.19,200/- per month.
Educational Qualification for JVVNL Technical Helper Online Form 2018:
Secondary from RBSE/CBSE or any other equivalent Board along with ITI(NCVT/SCVT)/ NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/Lineman/SBA/Wireman/ Power Electrician.
A Candidate must possess requisite qualification on the date fixed for document verification.
Certificate/Diploma of Indian Army/Navy/ Air Force considered equivalent to ITI(NCVT/SCVT)/NAC will only be considered equivalent qualification. Diploma in Engineering or any higher qualification will not be considered equivalent to ITI (NCVT/SCVT)/NAC.
Age limits for JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018:
A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 28 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application i.e. on 01.01.2019.
Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. rules.
Candidates must be in good mental or bodily health and free from any mental or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as a member of service and if selected, must produce a certificate to that effect from a Medical Authority as may be notified by the Nigam for the purpose.
- UR(Gen.) if annual income of family is Rs. 2.50 Lakh or more: Rs.850/-
- UR(Gen.) if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 Lakh/SC/ST/BC/MBC: Rs.550/-
- Short Notice Released Date: 26.06.2018
- Detailed Notification Released Date: 02.07.2018
- Opening Date of Online Form/Deposit Fee: 02.07.2018
- Last Date of Apply Online/Deposit Fee Online: 23.07.2018
- Date of Exam: Notify later
A computer based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode. There shall be one common question paper for Part – A. & for Part – B. (2 Hrs) Exam will be conducted, at different centres, on same date and time. The syllabus and standard of exam shall be as under :-
Part-A Gen. Awareness (50 Questions & 50 Marks)
Current Affairs, Gen. Science and Elementary Maths., Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture with special emphasis on Rajasthan.
Part-B Tech. Knowledge/ Skill (100 Questions & 200 Marks)
The standard and syllabus will be of the level of ITI/ NAC in the trades concerned.
Question paper will be in Hindi and English language. Question paper shall consist of objective type questions (multiple choice questions –MCQ) with 5 options to answer each question. In Part-A each question will carry one mark and in Part-B each question will carry 2 marks. For each right answer in Part-A one mark and in Part-B, two marks shall be allowed.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There shall be no minimum pass marks in the examination.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the merit to be prepared category wise for each company on the basis of marks secured in examination.
- There shall be no interview
- In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, in the examination, their merit shall be decided as per their date of birth i.e. elder candidate shall be placed above in the merit list