Eknath Shinde Biography, Wiki, Family, Career, Party, Net Worth, and More: Eknath Shinde, the leader of the Indian Shiv Sena Party, was born in Maharashtra on February 9, 1964. Akhil Bhartiya Shivsena – Rashtrawadi is the name of his party. He serves as Maharashtra’s Cabinet Minister for Public Works and Urban Development.
Eknath was chosen four times to serve in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (2004, 2009, 2014 & 2019). He finished secondary school at a private institution. He received his education from Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, and the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University.
Eknath Shinde Wiki
Famous Cabinet Minister for Public Works and Urban Development, Eknath Shinde. People want to learn more about him, but all of a sudden, they want to find out more about Eknath Shinde. People are curious about Eknath Shinde’s background, family, net worth, and income, as well as some of them, are interested in learning more about his career. In this case, “JobMitra” has released a lot of information.
Eknath Shinde is the most popular politician who serves as Cabinet Minister of Urban Development and also Public Works in the Government Of Maharashtra. He currently represents Thane, Maharashtra, India’s Kopri-Pachpakhadi constituency in the Legislative Assembly as a member of the Shiv Sena. prior to his 2004 election and his subsequent 2009, 2014, and 2019 elections to the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly.
We give entire information about Eknath Shinde’s wiki, biography, age, net worth, ethnicity, parents, current news, and other details in this article.
Eknath Shinde Biography
|Real Name||Eknath Sambhaji Shinde|
• Social Worker
|Famous As||Shiv Shena Party Leader|
|Wife Name||Lata Eknath Shinde|
Eknath Shinde Personal Information
Here is the Eknath Shinde’s personal information like birthplace, religion, school name and etc.
|Date of Birth||9 February 1964|
|Birth Place||Maharashtra, India|
|School Name||Private high school|
|College Name||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University and Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre,|
Eknath Shinde Personal Information
Eknath Shinde’s family detail is now approaching. Sambhaji Shinde is Eknath Shinde’s father, and no information is known about his mother. We give you entire information about Eknath Shinde’s parents, siblings, wife, and other family members in this post. He is the Urban Development and Public Works Cabinet Minister. Continue reading this article to the end if you want to learn more about him. You can submit your inquiry if you discovered any further information and wish to learn more. Read the rest of this essay carefully and take in all the details provided about him. You read the Eknath Shinde Biography at eJobMitra.
|Father Name||Sambhaji Shinde|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
Eknath Shinde Physical Profile
|Age||58 Year Old (Approx)|
|Height (Approx)||Centimeters-178 cm (Approx)
Meters- 1.78 m (Approx)
Feet Inches-5.10 (Approx)
|Weight (Approx)||73 kg (Approx)|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Eknath Shinde Net Worth, Salary
|Assets/Properties (approx.) (as of 2019)||Movable Assets
Cash: Rs. 2,81,000
Agricultural Land: Rs. 28,00,000
Liabilities: Rs. 3,74,60,261
|Net Worth (approx.) (as of 2019)||7.82 crores|
Career of Eknath Shinde
Let’s discuss his early career and professional career as a politician in more detail. In the 1980s, Eknath joined the Shiv Sena and was elected branch chief of Kisan Nagar. Thackeray Eknath Shinde was given the opportunity to vote in the Thane assembly constituency’s 2004 elections by Balasaheb, and he won with a landslide.
He played a key role in passing policies that were crucial for Thane City, particularly those related to cluster development and Thane Metro. Following vehement opposition from Thane MLAs headed by Eknath Shinde during the meeting session, the cabinet approved the Thane Metro project, which was then led by the Shiv Sena leader. You read the Eknath Shinde Biography at eJobMitra.
- 1997: First time being elected as a corporation to Thane Municipal Corporation
- 2001 – elected for the position of house leader in Thane Municipal Corporation.
- 2002 saw the second time that somebody was elected to the Thane Municipal Corporation.
- 2004 – Elected to the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
- Shiv Sena district chief for Thane since 2005. The party’s first MLA to be elected to such a prestigious position
- Elected to the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly in 2009
- 2014: elected to serve in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
- From October to December 2014, the opposition’s leader in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
- From 2014 to 2019, the Maharashtra State Government Cabinet Minister of PWD (PU)
- 2014–2019: Thane District Guardian Minister
- Shiv Sena Party Leader Named in 2018
- The Maharashtra State Government’s Cabinet Minister of Public Health and Family Welfare took office in 2019 (Marathi: ).
- For the fourth time in a row, I was elected to the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly in 2019.
- 2019: elected as the Shivsena’s legislative party’s leader
- On November 28, 2019, took an oath to serve as a Cabinet Minister for the Maha-Vikas-Aghadi, which is led by the Honorable Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Mr. Uddhav Ji Thackeray.
- 2019: Minister of Public Works and Urban Development appointed (Public Undertakings)
- January 2019: Selected as the Acting Minister of Home Affairs (28 November 2019 – 30 December 2019)
- 2020: Selected as the district of Thane’s guardian minister
Family and Relatives
His father’s name is Sambhaji Shinde, while his mother’s name is unknown (mother). Her ethnicity and nationality are both Indian, according to our database, as well as his. Shrikant Shinde is the name of his children. Stay on this page to learn more about Eknath’s relationships, political career, earnings, and online presence.
Read Also: Draupadi Murmu Biography
Wife and Partner of Eknath Shinde
He has a married relationship. Lata is Eknath’s wife’s name. The name of his girlfriend is unknown. More information about his relationship will be posted soon.
He was the health minister for seven to eight months after winning a majority. A loose therapy of “Balasaheb Thackeray Aapla Dawakhana” for weaker patients was made available to 60 pharmacies under this scheme, which was first proposed by Eknath Shinde. His annual net worth ranges from $1 to $10 million. More than 170 000 people follow him on Instagram. You read the Eknath Shinde Biography at eJobMitra.
Eknath Shinde Social Profiles [Instagram, Twitter, Facebook]