KVS Recruitment 2022 – A notice of KVS Online Form 2022 is issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
KVS Online Form 2022 – The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has invited an online application form for the post of Principal, Junior Secretarial Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Senior Secretarial Assistant, Hindi Translator, AssistantJunior Secretarial Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Senior Secretarial Assistant, Hindi Translator, Assistant Section Officer ASO, Assistant Engineer Civil, Finance Officer, Primary Teacher (Music), Librarian, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Various Subject), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT Various Subject), Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice Principal & other Various posts. via the official website @kvsangathan.nic.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about KVS Recruitment 2022. Candidates who are interested in KVS Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
KVS Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Junior Secretarial Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Senior Secretarial Assistant & Other Various Posts|
|Exam Officials||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Interview|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
KVSImportant Dates of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Online Form 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 05 December 2022
- Last Date for Online Form –
26 December 202202 January 2022
- Last Date of Payment – 02 January 2022
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
KVSApplication Fee KVS Recruitment 2022
Application fees for the post of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022 are given below.
General / OBC / EWS:
- Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice Principal – Rs.2300/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), PGT, TGT, Librarian, PRT (Music), Assistant Section Officer Hindi Translator, Primary Teacher – Rs.1500/-
- Senior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II, Junior Secretariat Assistant – Rs.1200/-
SC / ST / PH and Ex-Servicemen – Rs.00/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
- 35-50 Years (for Principal)
- 35-45 Years (for Vice-Principal)
- Maximum – 40 Years (for PGT)
- Maximum – 35 Years (for TGT, Librarian)
- Maximum – 30 Years (for Primary Teacher)
Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility & Posts details of KVS Various Post 2022
|Name of Posts||Posts||Eligibility (Qualification)|
|Primary Teacher||6414||1. Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed. OR 10+2 with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 10+2 with 50% Marks and B.El.Ed / 2 Year Diploma in Education (Special)|
2. CTET Paper I Exam Passed.
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||702||1. 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
2. English Typing: 35 WPM
|Stenographer Grade II||54||1. 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
2. Dictation: 10 Mts @ 80 WPM
3. Transcription: 50 Mts English, 65 Mts Hindi
|Senior Secretarial Assistant||322||1. Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with 3 Years of Experience.|
|Hindi Translator||11||1. Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as|
a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination
at the degree level. OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
2. Diploma / Certificate in Translation
|Assistant Section Officer ASO||156||1. Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with 3 Years of Experience.|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||02||1. Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.|
2. 2 years experience in design and engineering in the concerned branch. OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute
and 5 years experience in the concerned branch
|Finance Officer||06||1. B.Com with 50% marks in the aggregate and at least 4 years post qualification experience in Audit and Accounts works. OR M.Com with 50% marks and at least 3 years post qualification experience in Audit and Accounts works OR CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) or MBA (Finance) or PGDM (Finance) (2 years full-time or 3 years part-time) with 2 years post qualification experience in Audit and Accounts works.|
2. Knowledge of Computer Applications
|Primary Teacher (Music)||303||1. 10+2 with 50% Marks with a Degree in Music.|
|Librarian||355||1. Bachelor’s degree in Library Science OR Graduate with a one-year diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution.|
2. Working knowledge of Hindi and English.
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Various Subject)||1409||1. Master’s Degree in a Related Subject with a Minimum of 50% Marks.|
2. B.Ed Exam Passed (Exempt for PGT Computer Science / Bio-Technology)
3. For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT Various Subject)||3176||1. Bachelor’s Degree in a Related Subject with a Minimum of 50% Marks.|
2. CTET Paper II Exam Passed
3. B.Ed Exam Passed
4. For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|Assistant Commissioner||52||1. Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.|
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree
|Principal||239||1. Masters’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks in aggregate|
2. B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
|Vice Principal||203||1. Masters’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks VICE in aggregate.|
2. .Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
Posts details of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Various Post 2022
Post Name UR OBC EWS SC ST Total
|PGT Computer Science||59||38||14||21||10||142|
|TGT Social Studies||164||107||39||59||29||398|
|TGT Art Edu||104||67||25||37||18||251|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||124||81||30||46||22||303|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||01||0||0||01||0||02|
|Assistant Section Officer ASO||65||42||15||23||11||156|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||132||86||32||48||24||322|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||286||189||70||105||52||702|
|Stenographer Grade II||23||14||05||08||04||54|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for KVS Various Posts Vacancy 2022
|Form Correction Notice ( 6 Jan. to 8 Jan. 2023)||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||PGT | TGT | Non Teaching | Asst Comm / Principal|
|Official Notification||Primary Teacher | Other Post|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the KVS Various posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the KVS Online Form 2022 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.