Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022-23 – A notice of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Online Form 2022-23 is issued by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Online Form 2022-23 – The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited an online application form for the post of Primary and Upper Primary School Teacher (Level I and Level II) Posts. via the official website @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan you can read the details below about Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022-23. Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022-23
|Post Name||Primary and Upper Primary School Teacher (Level I and Level II)|
|Exam Officials||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Exam|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300- 34800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-)|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Online Form 2022-23
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 21 December 2022
- Last Date for Online Form – 19 January 2023
- Last Date of Payment – 19 January 2023
- Exam Date – 25 to 28 February 2023
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022
Application fees for the post of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- General /OBC/ EWS – Rs. 450/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ MBC – Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL – Rs. 250/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 31/12/2022
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
Eligibility details of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Apprentice Post 2022
Level 1st :
- Candidates must be Passed or be scheduled to take the last year of the 2-year Elementary Education Diploma with a minimum of 50% of the possible points in Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) (by whatever name known).
- Candidates must be Passed the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in line with the NCTE (Recognition, Norms, and Procedure) Regulation, 2002, with at least 45% in Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent).
- passing the final year of a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education program with at least a 50% grade point average or its equivalent (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% of the required marks and passed or scheduled to appear in the final year of a two-year education degree (Special Education).
- A diploma from college and a two-year elementary education program (by whatever name known)
Level 2nd :
- Candidate should possess Graduate Degree (Bachelor) with B.Ed in the concerned subject. Along with this, the candidate must have passed the REET exam.
Post details of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Online Form 2022
|Name of Posts||Posts||Eligibility (Qualification)|
|Primary and Upper Primary School Teacher (Level-1)||21000||D.Ed/ B.El.Ed + REET Qualified|
|Primary and Upper Primary School Teacher (Level-2)||27000||B.Ed/ B.El.Ed + REET Qualified|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022
|New Notice (for 82 Marks)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Amendment Notice Dt 04/01/2023||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Level 1 / Level 2|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Online Form 2022 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.