UPPSC State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021 – A notice of UPPSC State Engineering Services Online Form 2021 is issued by the UPPSC via the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra
UPPSC State Engineering Services Online Form 2021 – The UPPSC State Engineering Services (UPPSC) has invited an online application form for the post of Assistant Engineer, Chief Fire Officer, Manager & Other Vacancies through Combined State Engineering Services (General Recruitment/ Special Recruitment) Examination 2021 via the official website @uppsc.up.nic.in. if you are looking for Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh you can read the details below about the UPPSC State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested in UPPSC State Engineering Services please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
UPPSC State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Senior Manager, Manager, IT Officer, Clerk, Steno-Typists|
|Total Posts||281 Posts|
|Exam Officials||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Mode of Selection||Written test & Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Pay Scale||As Per Rules|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 13 August 2021
- Last date of Application – 10 September 2021
- Last Date for Fee – 10 September 2021
- Last Date Final Submission – 13 September 2021
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card Available – Update Soon
Application Fee UPPSC State Engineering Services Recruitment
Application fees for the post of UPPSC State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021 are given below.
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs.225/-
- SC / ST – Rs.105/-
- PH – Rs.25/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
Age Limit As On 01-07-2021
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Eligibility details of UPPSC Post
- Manager Posts – Candidates should possess Degree (Relevant Branch).
- Assistant Engineer, Chief Fire Officer & Assistant Television Engineer Posts – Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Agriculture & Other Relevant Engineering Disciplines).
Post details of UPPSC State Engineering Services Post
|Combined State Engineering Services Examination|
|(I) General Recruitment|
|Public Works Deptt (Civil)||36|
|Public Works Deptt (Electrical/ Mechanical)||28|
|Housing and urban Planning Dept.||21|
|Nagar Vikas Vibhag||14|
|Nagar Vikas Vibhag||4|
|Avas Evam Vikas Parishad (Civil)||76|
|Avas Evam Vikas Parishad (Electrical)||4|
|Ground Water Department (Civil)||6|
|Ground Water Department (Mechanical)||3|
|Minor Irrigation Dept||7|
|Industrial development Deptt (Civil)||49|
|Industrial development Deptt (Electrical/ Mechanical||5|
|Chief Fire Officer|
|Home (Police) Department||13|
|Assistant Television Engineer|
|Information and Public Relations Department||1|
|(II)Assistant Television Engineer|
|Rural Engg. Department||10|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for UPPSC State Engineering Services Job 2021
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the UPPSC State Engineering Services posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill the UPPSC State Engineering Services Online Form 2021 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.