UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application form for the post of Combined Medical Service (CMS) via official website @upsc.gov.in. If you are looking for Govt Jobs in All Over India you can read details below about the UPSC CMS Online Form 2020. Those candidates who are interested in UPSC CMS Vacancy please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
UPSC CMS Online Form 2020 – A notice of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 is issued by the Union Public Service Commission via the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020
|Combined Medical Service
|Union Public Service Commission
|Mode of Selection
|Online test, Personality Test
|Free Job Alert
|As per Rules
- Starting Date of Online Application – 29 July 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 18 August 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 25 August 2020
- Exam Dates – 22 October 2020
- Admit Card Available – October 2020
Application Fee for UPSC CMS Recruitment
Application fees for the post of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 are given below.
- Genera/OBC/ EWS – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female – Rs.0/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01-08-2020
- Minimum – NA
- Maximum – 32 Years
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Post Details of UPSC CMS Vacancy
|Name of Post
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II in EDMC, NDMC, and SDMC
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Exam.
- For More Details See Notification.
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for UPSC CMS Job 2020
|Download Mobile App
How to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the UPSC CMS posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill the UPSC CMS Online Form 2020 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.