UPSC Recruitment 2023 – A notice of UPSC Online Form 2023 is issued by the State Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on the official website. Also, you can check the latest Govt Jobs at eJobMitra.
UPSC Online Form 2023 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited an online application form for the post of Various Posts including Assistant Survey Officer, Assistant Engineer Grade-I, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Air Worthiness Officer, Air Safety Officer, Livestock Officer, Public Prosecutor, Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director General(Technical), Senior Lecturer. via the official website @upsc.gov.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in India you can read the details below about UPSC Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested in UPSC Various Posts please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra
UPSC Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Air Worthiness Officer, Junior Translation Officer & Other Various Posts|
|Exam Officials||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of Selection||As per rules|
|Pay Scale||As per rules|
|Join Telegram||Free Job Alert|
Important Dates of UPSC Online Form 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 24 June 2023
- Last Date for Online Form – 13 July 2023
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Application Fee UPSC Recruitment 2023
Application fees for the post of UPSC Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.25/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female – Rs.00/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, or E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- 18-30 years – for Assistant Survey Officer, Assistant Engineer Grade-I, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Scientific Officer.
- 18-35 years – for Air Worthiness Officer, Air Safety Officer, Livestock Officer, Public Prosecutor.
- 18-50 years – for Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director General(Technical), Senior Lecturer.
Eligibility details of UPSC Job 2023
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Air Worthiness Officer||Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|Air Safety Officer||Degree (Aeronautical Engineering)|
|Livestock Officer||Degree (Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)|
|Junior Scientific Officer||BE/ B.Tech, PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Junior Translation Officer||PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Assistant Engineer Grade-I||Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|Assistant Survey Officer||BE/ B.Tech (Civil/ Mining Engineering)|
|Principal Officer||PG Diploma, M.Sc|
|Senior Lecturer||MD/ MS|
Post details of UPSC Vacancy 2023
|Name of Posts||Total|
|Air Worthiness Officer||80|
|Air Safety Officer||40|
|Junior Scientific Officer||05|
|Junior Translation Officer||86|
|Assistant Engineer Grade-I||03|
|Assistant Survey Officer||07|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for UPSC Job 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the UPSC posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill out the UPSC Online Form 2023 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.