WBHRB Medical Officer Online Form 2021 – The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited an online application form for the post of Medical Officer(General Duty & Specialist) via the official website @wbhrb.in if you are looking for Govt Jobs in West Bengal you can read the details below about the WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested in WBHRB Medical Officer please read the full notification before applying online for all eligibility criteria. Get Sarkari Result update at eJobMitra.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Medical Officer(General Duty & Specialist)|
|Total Posts||2520 Posts|
|Exam Officials||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Mode of Selection||As Per Rules|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- Per Month|
|Email Notification||Free Job Alert|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 12 February 2021
- Complete Form Last Date – 20 February 2021
- Last Date of submission hardcopy of application –20 February 2021
- Admit Card Available – Update Soon
- Exam Dates – Update Soon
Application Fee for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment
Application fees for the post of WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 are given below.
- Genera / OBC /EWS other – Rs.210/-
- SC / ST Candidate of West Bengal / PWH – Rs.0/-
Candidates pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
Age Limit on 01-01-2021
- Maximum – 40 Years
Applicant, please read the official notification for age relaxation.
Eligibility details of WBHRB Medical Officer Post
Medical Officer (Specialist):-
- MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third
Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Post
Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and Medical Council Registration as Medical
Practitioners in the Medical Council of India.
General Duty Medical Officer
- MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian
Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioner in the
Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates if selected and
appointed, must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the
West Bengal Health Service.
More details for Eligibility Please read the official notification.
Post details for WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||1313|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1207|
सरकारी नौकरी के लिए अब Google पर हमेशा eJobMitra ही सर्च करे
Important Links for WBHRB Medical Officer Job 2021
How to apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the WBHRB Medical Officer posts:
- Firstly, open ejobmitra.com on your browser.
- Read all details carefully and find the online application link below the post.
- Candidates may fill the WBHRB Medical Officer Online Form 2021 form in part also, & they can log in after successful registration.